BUSINESS & THE ENVIRONMENT
CONFERENCE • EXPO
The Northwest’s Largest Environmental Conference & Expo!
Save the Date
Global Environmental Affairs Leader
Mr. Winston is a graduate from Middle Tennessee State University with a B.S. in Environmental Science and Engineering Technology and has 24 years of environmental management experience. He is presently the Global Environmental Affairs Leader at Amazon.com. His primary responsibilities include managing environmental risk programs and management systems, and developing the strategic plan for mitigating environmental risks. Before coming to Amazon almost 4 years ago, Kevin was employed in the Food and Beverage Industry (PepsiCo) and the Chemical and Refining industries (Sunoco, Inc. and Rohm and Haas Company).
Steve Moore, Ph.D.
Executive Director and CEO
M.J. Murdock Charitable Trust
Steve serves the M. J. Murdock Charitable Trust as the Executive Director and CEO. Steve is an alumnus of McMurry University, Asbury Theological Seminary, St. Andrews University, and the University of Michigan. He did post-grad work at Hebrew University and Harvard University and was a visiting scholar at Oxford University. He is a widely published author and speaker and has served in a number of leadership roles in community and professional organizations.
The M.J. Murdock Charitable Trust is a private foundation that provides grants to nonprofits in the Pacific Northwest in five primary areas: scientific research, education, arts and culture and health and human services.
The Murdock Trust was established by the last will and testament of the late Melvin Jack Murdock, co-founder of Tektronix, lifelong resident of the Northwest and dedicated philanthropist. Since it was founded in 1975, the Murdock Trust has provided more than $1 billion in grants and support to more than 3,000 organizations.
Laurie A. Wayburn
Co-founder, Co-CEO, and President
Pacific Forest Trust
Chief Operating Officer and Senior Vice President
Green Diamond Resource Company
Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board
Water & Forests: Transforming traditional problems into historic opportunities
Once a trickle, now a deluge, access to clean reliable water is increasingly disrupted in the Pacific NW from population and economic growth, shifts in land use/management patterns, and rising weather variability from climate disruption. Such variability impacts watershed function, and water demand affecting the region’s economic security, hydropower supplies, downstream water availability for industrial and agricultural users, as well as environmental benefits of hunting, fishing, water for fish and wildlife and recreation. Traditionally, water conflicts have been intense, often legal and legislative battles pitting users against other users. But this problem can be turned into an economic opportunity. In this plenary session, we will hear about Oregon’s 100-year water vision and learn from innovative policy advocates and working landowners on how to build a new resource economy supporting businesses and landowners for protecting and restoring watersheds to ensure long-term resiliency for the region’s rapidly growing economy.
- Advanced Test Equipment Rentals
- Alta Science and Engineering
- Anderson Environmental Contracting, LLC
- BB&A Environmental
- Blaine Tech Services, Inc.
- Cascade Drilling/Technical Services
- Cemtek KVB-Enertec
- CIF Composites Inc.
- Clean Harbors
- CleanAir Engineering
- CleanWay Environmental Partners, Inc.
- Clear Creek Systems, Inc.
- Clear Water Services, LLC
- Covanta Environmental Solutions
- DH Environmental, Inc.
- EA Engineering, Science, and Technology, Inc., PBC
- Environmental Monitoring and Technologies, Inc.
- ERIS - Environmental Risk Information Services
- Eurofins TestAmerica/Eurofins Frontier Global Sciences, LLC
- Field Environmental Instruments, Inc.
- Heritage Environmental Services, LLC
- Holocene Drilling
- Holt Services, Inc.
- Ingenium Group
- Jacobs Engineering
- JRW Bioremediation
- KEMRON Environmental Services, Inc.
- Landau Associates
- LOVETT Inc.
- Montrose Air Quality Services
- MP Environmental Services, Inc.
- NRC Environmental Services
- Olympic Environmental Equipment, LLC
- Oregon Department of Environmental Quality
- Pace National
- Pacific Coast Carbon
- PBS Engineering & Environmental
- Pine Environmental
- PNE dba CCS
- PPV, Inc.
- Rain for Rent
- River City Environmental
- SGS North America Inc.
- SoilFreeze, Inc.
- SPECTRA Laboratories
- Steadfast Services Northwest, LLC
- Stericycle Environmental Solutions
- Stoel Rives
- StormwateRx LLC
- The L&R Group
- Titus Industrial Group, Inc.
- TRC Environmental
- Triverus, LLC
- TSI Inc.
- United Rentals Fluid Solutions
- Vista Analytical Laboratory
- Wapato Valley Mitigation & Conservation Bank
- WasteXpress Environmental
- Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions, Inc.
- Yellow Jacket Drilling Services LLC